Monday, October 26, 2009

Wonderful friends!

Alright, well, I had the amazing privilege of photographing one of my favorite families this past Saturday. For anyone that keeps up with the blog, you will be familiar with the Cary family. I have written about baby Ridge and his fight with MLT. The Cary's are still with Ridge at the hospital Ridge's mommy decided it was time for some pictures. I wanted to post just a few shots today, but will have the rest of the shots up on my website by this weekend: www.chriscopelandphotography.com



























































1 Comments:

Blogger Curtis Copeland said...

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing
Curtis - The OTHER Copeland photography

October 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home